Making communications look great while reflecting accurate information is my compulsion and delight, and I thrive on the challenge of transforming words and images into both visually pleasing and action-compelling messages.
I’ve been providing freelance and corporate in-house consultative and design services since 1999 after earning Bachelor of Arts degrees in Graphic Design and Advertising, and enjoy the privilege of helping non-profits, small local businesses, corporations, and associations/trade organizations achieve their missions through branding, logo design, web and print materials, and publications that ultimately benefit educators, women, children, and the community.
AHM Creative is me (Ashley Honeycutt Moore), and I tap into a small network of experts for design or technological collaboration in order to meet my clients’ standards of excellence. This site serves to showcase recent design projects, selected corporate projects, and archived work.
What clients say:
- “Thank you for the professional logo design for my small company. It is now recognizable by a lot of people and I appreciate the professional job.”
- “One of our VPs just came to me and said that for the first time in years, he was proud of the Annual Report and absolutely loved it.”
- “Thank you SO much for making us look good! …Our capacity-building grant funder is impressed and she has seen the best! You are my mojo Ash!”
- “Because of your fantastic looking website, we have decided to undertake a relaunch of our own.” a note from a client’s colleague, after seeing the client’s new website.
- “Our beautiful annual report has been printed and posted to our website. I can’t thank you enough for all of your work on this and in break neck speed. We all love it.”
- “I am doing a happy dance here in my home office (aka kitchen). The logos are so impressive and engaging! Wanted you to hear how happy I was with your work!”
- “This publication just gets better and better. Thank you for raising the bar for all of us! “
- “Thank you!!!! They are as BEAUTIFUL as ever!!! We get so much great feedback on these Ashley. People have asked that we print up as posters for sale.”
- “The ad looks amazing!”
- “Big success in NYC—your logo was a big hit”